How we handle your personal data
Ralpmech takes personal privacy and the protection of integrity seriously. Representatives of Ralpmech's customers, suppliers and other stakeholders such as partners or students who are in contact with Ralpmech (Partner) shall feel confident that Ralpmech respects their privacy and adheres to applicable laws and regulations when collecting and processing information that may be used to identify a person (Personal Data). The information provided in this document applies if Ralpmech has not communicated otherwise at the time of the collection of the Personal Data.
What personal information we collect
Ralpmech can collect Personal Data directly from a Partner who meets with Ralpmech personnel, visits Ralpmech's websites, opens newsletters, downloads Ralpmech materials, or uses Ralpmech's products or services.
Ralpmech collects and processes Personal Data of Partners for the following purposes:
- Carrying out Ralpmech's obligations under, or when entering into, a contractual relationship between Ralpmech and a Partner.
- Facilitating effective communication and relationships between Ralpmech and the Partner (Customer Relationship Management).
- Managing enquiries or other requests regarding Ralpmech's products and services.
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and for the enforcement of contractual agreements.
- Managing the security of Ralpmech's products, services, intellectual property rights and other offerings.
- Analyzing sales data and how a Partner interacts with Ralpmech's products and services in order to improve the user experience and content of such products and services.
- Marketing, surveys and communication.
- Compiling statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing on Ralpmech web pages or use of other applications or software.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Ralpmech will not disclose a Partner's Personal Data to third parties if it is not required in order to fulfill a purpose listed above. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party inside the EU/EEA will only take place if the recipient is compliant with Ralpmech's internal rules which governs the protection of Personal Data. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party outside the EU/EEA will be based on the EU model clauses or similar constructions such as binding corporate rules.
When processing of Personal Data is based on consent, a Partner may at any time withdraw its given consent provided that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing, or when there are other legal grounds for the processing. A Partner may, under applicable data protection law, have the right to: (i) receive information on which Personal Data relating to the Partner Ralpmech processes; (ii) receive access to such data and, if necessary, have it changed so it is correct; (iii) have the Personal Data relating to the Partner deleted; (iv) restrict Ralpmech from processing, or limit the way Ralpmech may process, the Partner’s Personal Data; (v) obtain from Ralpmech a copy of the Personal Data provided by the Partner, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
How we protect your data
Ralpmech processes Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security and in line with ISO 27001 on information security.
Ralpmech retains the Partner’s Personal Data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that Ralpmech can be under a legal or contractual obligation to retain the Personal Data which might require Ralpmech to keep the data for longer periods.
If you have any questions about this policy, you are welcome to contact us by using the information below. You also have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Ralpmech Data Protection Officer
Ralpmech Germany Group Headquarters
Ralpmech Germany GmbH + Co. KG
16835 Herzberg (Mark)
Tel.: +49 2333 911-8
Fax: +49 2333 911-333